universetoday

Sweet dreamzzzz Regrann from @dlphotography_15 - A 14% waxing #crescent moon hanging out with #Venus just after sunset last Saturday. I exposed this single image so the remaining 86% of the moon can be seen via #Earthshine. • #IG_Rhody #OurGalaxyWorkshop #Astrophotography #Moon #UniverseToday #TeamCanon

The Milky Way Galaxy arcing overhead while imaging the moon a couple nights ago. We found a great spot next to the beach south of Campbell River to set up shop.  Thanks for looking! Clear skies. Equipment: 📷 Canon EOS 1000D 18-55 stock lens. 1 x 25" sub.  ISO 800 ▪ ▪ #milkywaygalaxy #galaxy #stargazing #stars #nightsky #astronomy  #astrophotography #astro_photography #astrophoto #space #universe #cosmos #campbellriver #discoverCR #northisland #vancouverisland #westcoast #bc #250 #pnw #pacificnorthwest #explorebc #explorecanada #lookup #universetoday

_IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME_ * * Tak apa jika kau tidak mengenaliku, Lembaran daun baru akan tumbuh, Bahkan dibawah hujan yang dingin, Dan bintang-bintang bintang akan muncul, bahkan meski awan menutupinya. _ Tak apa meski kau tidak mengulurkan tangan kepadaku, Aku berkobar bagaikan daun kering, Sebagai seseorang yang bahkan tak dapat berkata apa-apa. Aku tak akan keberatan dengan Cinta sepihak dan berakhir mencintai seorang diri. _ Cinta, Tak apa bila kau tak mencintai ku. _ _ _ Poetry Korea By: Lee Jung Ha #time #repost #thanks #love #together #today #wannaone #bts #apink #kpop #korea #lifequotes #stars #universetoday #igersiceland #timelapse #timelapsephotography #timelapsevideo #longexpoelite #longexposure_shots #unlimitediceland #earth #words #nature #picoftheday #northernlights #drone #musim #musimsemi #bunga

Smile 😊